On the hunt for a steadfast individual keen on progressing together with us! Maybe it is you?
Wise Wolves Group, a unique financial group of companies with a range of regulated businesses, is looking for an Accountant.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Perform accounting for securities
- Reconcile accounts and handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Prepare consolidated financial statements
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements, ensuring timely publication of financial statements
- Handle timely bank payments and financial documents
- Prepare VAT/VIES reports and collaborate with relevant governmental authorities
- Calculate Corporate income taxes, GESY, Personal income taxes, and prepare corresponding tax returns
- Generate reports on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Strengthen confidentiality of financial data and perform necessary database backups
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies, regulations, and international financial reporting standards
- Work experience as an Accountant for at least 5 years
- Solid knowledge in preparation of VAT reports
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, specifically with 1C
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification is a plus
- Good command of the Russian and English language
- Competitive salary
- Visa arrangements (if applicable)
- Medical insurance
- Parking allowance
- Office in the center of Limassol
- Trainings and professional development
- Corporate events, Happy Fridays, surprises and a lot of fun!
- Strong team of professionals you can grow with
- And many more :)
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Accountant".
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we'll contact only those selected for interviews. However, your information will be retained for consideration in the future should suitable positions become available.