Wise Wolves Payment Institution Limited, part of WISE WOLVES GROUP, a European payment service provider, is seeking to recruit an AMLCO Assistant.
We are not looking for candidates, we are looking for talents
- Ensuring the Company's compliance with the requirements of the applicable legislation
- Implementation of the internal manuals, policies, procedures and controls
- Designing, drafting and updating of manuals, policies, procedures and controls
- Implementation of the regulatory requirements in the client on boarding process & verification
- Assessing and reviewing Customer files and preparing KYC evaluation reports
- Monitoring of transactions and payments for possible suspicious activity
- Identifying red flag issues and escalate to the Head of the department for further investigation
- Carrying out compliance inspections and reviews and report to the Head of the Department
- Assisting and/or preparing regulatory reports, reports to the Head of the Department
- Drafting of compliance and AML training material
- Providing administration support to the Head of the department
- Assist in any other task needed
- Working experience in a similar role in an EU Bank, Payment or E-money Institution
- Experience with AML legislation, PSD2 and other applicable laws
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards is an advantage
- Excellent research skills and ability to analyze data
- Proficiency in English language is a must
- Greek and Russian languages will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, CRM skills will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and business acumen
- Competitive remuneration package
- Office in the centre of Limassol
- Fruits in the office
- Professional development
- Corporate events
- Strong team of professionals you can grow with
- And not only :)
Boost your career !
If you are interested in working at #wisewolvesgroup, please send us your detailed CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "AMLCO Assistant".
Due to a large number of applications coming, we will respond only to those whom we would like to invite for an interview, but we will definitely contact you in the future if suitable positions arise.