Wise Wolves Capital, part of WISE WOLVES GROUP, a licensed company with a full range of corporate services, such as incorporating, maintaining, and administering business as well as performing trust management, is seeking to recruit a Client Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Build trustful relationships with new and existing clients
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Ensure client’s satisfaction on a regular basis
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Push up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Find all possible ways to retain clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to address clients’ needs
WHAT WILL HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE THE BEST RESULT AT WORK:
- Experience in Client Support or Sales
- Experience in Corporate Administration is a huge advantage
- Solid knowledge of a KYC procedure
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Client-oriented and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent command of the Russian and English languages
- Greek is a huge advantage
- High level of computer literacy is a must
WHAT WE WILL OFFER TO YOU:
- Strong team of professionals you can grow with
- Competitive salary
- Visa arrangements (if applicable)
- Trainings and professional development
- Office in the center of Limassol
- Corporate events
- Drinks and fruits in the office
- And many more :)
Be part of Wise Wolves Group. We are committed to excellence.
***Due to a large number of applications coming, we will respond only to those whom we would like to invite for an interview.
If you are interested in working at #wisewolvesgroup, please send us your detailed CV at email@example.com with the subject line "Client Manager".
Due to a large number of applications coming, we will respond only to those whom we would like to invite for an interview, but we will definitely contact you in the future if suitable positions arise.