WISE WOLVES GROUP, a dynamic and steadily growing consortium of companies, is in search of a qualified Helpdesk Engineer to join our IT Division.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence and innovation in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Provide first and second-level support including troubleshooting software, hardware, and business applications
- Identify and prioritize business critical issues
- Investigate network issues
- Create user documentation and internal IT procedures
- Log requests (verbal, calls, messages) and their outcome via ticketing system
- Help users clearly describe their issues
- Assist in the maintenance of existing IT infrastructure
- Supervise, resolve and monitor hardware issues
COME TO US IF YOU:
- 2+ years of experience in IT Support
- Strong written and communication skills, particularly in English
- Proficient troubleshooting skills
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Desktop OS
- Knowledge of hardware and peripherals
- Understanding of IT Security principles
- Familiarity with Windows Server OS & Active Directory
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Basic MacOS knowledge
- Basic networking knowledge
- Experience in any Ticketing System
- Competitive salary
- Visa arrangements (if applicable)
- Office in the center of Limassol
- Opportunities for regular training and professional development
- Exciting corporate events
- Dynamic team of professionals you can collaborate and evolve with
- And much more :)
Your path to success starts here, at Wise Wolves Group 😊
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Helpdesk Engineer".
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we'll contact only those selected for interviews. However, your information will be retained for consideration in the future should suitable positions become available.