Director (Switzerland based)
We're on the hunt for a results-driven Director for our NEW company who will become a crucial part of our entrepreneurial journey and will have the opportunity to build and refine our operations from the ground up
Job Summary: As Director of SwissZeit Capital AG, your primary responsibility is to oversee and optimize the efficiency, growth, and compliance of our digital asset operations in accordance with FINMA regulations and Swiss financial laws. You will oversee digital asset management, including collaboration with crypto custody providers and managing all operational aspects in the dynamic digital asset field. With the strong support of our Cyprus-based team, you will lead our operations to success
- Actively search for and engage with clients, potential partners and service providers to enhance our digital asset operations, fostering collaboration and growth.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to ensure effective communication and collaboration with FINMA, emphasizing regulatory compliance and a transparent approach to regulatory matters.
- Ensure full compliance with Swiss regulations and financial laws related to digital assets, leveraging your asset management skills to optimize performance.
- Oversee and evaluate custodian solutions, ensuring the security and accessibility of digital assets.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of various digital asset types, blockchain protocols, and platforms.
- Lead, mentor, and manage the operations team, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations and strict adherence to compliance standards
- Proven track record in digital asset operations.
- Familiarity with FINMA regulations and knowledge of Swiss financial framework.
- Experience in licensing and regulatory approvals for digital assets.
- Strong communication skills in negotiations with regulators, clients, and partners.
- Understanding of traditional and digital asset markets.
- Expertise in various digital assets and blockchain platforms.
- Preferably hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field.
- English is required, and German/French is advantageous.
- We offer competitive market compensation to acknowledge your skills and contributions.
Join us in shaping the future!
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your detailed CV to email@example.com with the subject line "Director (Switzerland based)".
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we'll contact only those selected for interviews. However, your information will be retained for consideration in the future should suitable positions become available.